Saturday, August 23, 2008

A present



This is the last present i received before graduate. A video full of heart and sincerity..describing our 3 years uni life in USM and the story of our friendship..seeing our friendship growing in this 3 years and our age growing also, older of course=P

It was a night in the dormitory of TESDEC in Terengganu, sook yee suddenly called all of us:" hey lets watch a movie now.." ohhh..i was so tired tat time and wondered:"why so late still wan to watch movie~~" so reluctant to get up..but still i follow and see wat movie is tat.. then after she pressed play, diiiiinnnggggggg~~~~~sorry---speechless---and---touching. It was this video!!! I dont know how to describe my feeling at that moment and i think the most suitable word is 'touching'...But luckily no cry la~~ Really very happy tat day, thanks sook yee for using her time to make this video, thanks to all of my friends (yea~~) i hav no idea how i should show my appreciation to my friends and those who helped me during my 3 years life in USM...what i can do is to wish with the fullest of my heart to all my friends--> good luck, have a bright future and good luck once more!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tat day u say u wan upload video. i ady start guessing u wan upload wat video le...After c tat video, so surprised. dunno why u suddenly wan upload tis video? Because of me? in the same time, i oso uploaded a short video clip 2 my frenz. i really dunno u wil be touching by tis video, because....................At here, juz wanna say TQ u appreciate it. thank a lots u helped me at my uni life... thank for everything. u would alwaz be remembered!!! wish u all d best!!!!