Friday, March 6, 2009

No more wisdom...

Well, yesterday morning i went to see the dentist. After i reach the clinic, i was asked to wait for a moment before i can go into the room. So, as i was waiting, i simply read the newspapers and press on the astro remote control.
Am i nervous ? No, i cant imagine that i was so calm from the beginning till the end.

After 15 minutes, i saw a handsome guy came to the clinic and went inside the room..Ahaa, here is the dentist..
i was called to go into the room after 1 minute, and i saw the handsome dentist there. So, the conversation started,

dentist: Hi, whats your problem?
me: err..i wan to extract my wisdom teeth (acted silly)
dentist: oh, is there any problem with your teeth?
me: no
dentist: any pain?
me: no
dentist: so, why u still wan to extract it?
i started to blah blah blah about my reason....
dentist: Ok,do you seek any advise from other dentist before you came here?
me: no
dentist: so, why you will think of this solution? since not many people know that extracting wisdom teeth is the best solution..
me: err..(smile..i dont know how to answer him..i am not stupid ok=.=|||)
dentist: ok, let me check on your teeth.

After checking on my teeth, the dentist started to explain the pros and cons, the risk of this surgery, and what will be the effect after the surgery. Anywhere i still want to undergo this surgery no matter how much risk it has. The dentist confirmed which tooth to extract, since i got 2 wisdom teeth on each side of my lower jaw.

After taking an X-ray of my right side tooth, the surgery begun.
First, the dentist gave me a local anesthetic to numb the area where the tooth will be removed.
Then, he opened up the gum tissue over the tooth and took out any bones that is covering the tooth, and then cut the tooth into smaller pieces to make it easier to remove.
After the tooth was removed, he stitched my wound and placed a cotton pad over the wound to help stop the bleeding. (The dentist told me the whole process before the surgery, and i just can imagine what is he doing to my teeth during the 30 to 40 minutes, i had no feeling as i was anesthetic-ed)

Finally, after the surgery, the dentist gave me alot of advise on the food that i should not take, and the medicine that i should take.


After i paid, i went back home with an antibacterial mouthwash, painkillers, antibiotics, 'antiswollen', cotton pads and also...a missing tooth =O










I should come back to the dentist after 1 week to take off my stitches =(
and the cost was.....RM375 (Oopss $$)

7 comments:

YeaNNie said...

haha...
no more wisdom...
although u really dun hav wisdom...
how?
got bcum 咧嘴女?

Irene said...

bleh..i still as leng lui as before ^^

YeaNNie said...

r u sure??
got take photo or not??
should take the photo wit u bleeding on ur whole mouth ma...

Irene said...

yer..u so geli, u think the blood keep on come out non stop ar..=.=||

YeaNNie said...

no meh??
i tot is like tat...
lie zui nv also like tat ma...
haiz...
long time din back ti d...
so miss u :(
n ur wisdom tooth...
i din see its last face den u kill it d...

Irene said...

yer,how u wan to see? its at inside la...today i go with chieu yen, yleng and haw yee eat ice cream hehe..^^
u dun miss us o..

YeaNNie said...

haiz...
is like tat ger lo...
always wait ppl not there onli go eat nice thing...
:(